Sunday, April 09, 2006

Milk and Diet Coke

Well here I am - but who am I?
This morning my son caught me drinking milk for breakfast. The milk had a "shot" of diet coke in it. I was hoping no one would catch me. It was only a little bit of milk in the bottom of the cup and I only put a tiny bit of diet coke in. I didn't want to ruin the flavour of the cocktail.
A long time ago, a man shared with me that he tried not to drink alcohol before 12 noon and here I was at 9am having a shot.
I told my son the old line about do what I say, not as I do.
My son and wife have decided to begin a blog for me - hence this title and post.
Sometimes they will add to it, sometimes I might even.

Russell's Added Comment: Well as the original source, I will just say: "Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story".

3 comments:

Carolanne said...

Now I can comment on "your" blog. All I can say to mixing diet coke and milk is "ewwwww". I don't know why anyone would want both at the same time, but as long as you enjoyed the "shot", good for you!

delwynnehughes said...

Now who is corrupting who? Russell are your actions speaking a lot louder than your words? Perhaps it is time for you both to learn from Nathan!

OOTOR/suzie86 said...

Russell, if you want to drink diet coke and milk for breakfast, go right ahead. If I can have whisky on my cornflakes, you can have cole on your moojuice.