Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mid Week Catch Up

Wow-I am a bit behind, so here is my catch-up:
Monday--I give thanks for:
1/ I dropped a child off at the church for the camp, and met with two other clients and their children. It was quite amusing seeing the "clean-cut" leaders and the clients in the same context. The parents seemed deeply appreciative of the church supplying a free camp.
2/ I was able to sort some other things at work.
3/ Nathan had a good time on his camp and that was a real blessing.
4/ We had a good time watching the Waltons.
5/ I got some good sleep.

Tuesday--I give thanks for:
1/ I had a beneficial conversation with a Real Estate Agent.
2/ I got a good response from a client about joing a group that will help her new learn patterns of relating to others.
3/ We had a good time at McDonalds.
4/ I was able to help Carolanne clean out things in her room.
5/ We had a good time sharing together.

Wednesday--I give thanks for:
1/ One of the clients who has had a long pattern of unhealthy relationships, told me how much better it is to be working cooperatively and being truthful.
2/ Another client has joined the A.O.G and is finding this helpful in overcoming her drug addiction.
3/ I was able to avert a crisis (with God's help) when I got called to the Office of Housing to settle a situation down.
4/ The George Forman Lean Mean Grilling Machine meals are still a hit with the family.
5/ I was proud of my son and a friend when they discovered a power pole making noise and Nathan thought to record the power pole number on his mobile phone.

1 comment:

Art said...

Hey Russell, glad to see that you're posting regularly. The last time I checked, you were'nt:) It's good to remember all the things we have to be thankful for. I should do that more often.