Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thankfulness for Saturday

Reasons to be thankful include; (in chronological order):

1/ I forgot that when Kevin arranged to come the other day that it was his birthday. I rang him in the morning and was going to offer to change it but he wasn't home. I appreciated his help in finishing the fencing job and his on-going friendship.
2/ Nathan and I do an excercise program which is connected to his playstation and eye-toy. I did Nathan's for him and I did my own. Technology has many benefits.
3/ We had a lovely time at the show. It was interesting to see the variou exhibits and it was great that some of Carolanne's students had exhibits.
4/ I am making progress with my lean-mean George Forman grilling machine. I was really happy with tea (if I don't say so myself). A low fat meal was very filling.
5/ We had a lovely night seeing A Night at the Mueseum. It was very different to what I imagined. I enjoyed spending the time with Carolanne, too.

No comments: